Monday, March 14, 2011

Esme's Unique Fashion Statement

I promise that not one of these photo's is staged.  I mean, what kind of father would I be if I went around putting random items on my daughter head! Anyway, I have referenced this habit in a previous post (see "goggles and a b-ullet") and it still holds true today, Esme loves to put stuff on her head.  Not sure why, but she thinks it is hilarious to put stuff on her head and walk around until said stuff falls off.  Of course, I think it is pretty funny too.




In case you are wondering, on her shirt is the juicy remains of a watermelon

My little Princess!


2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! Love the princess crown :)

    Good luck getting out that watermelon juice . . . that is one of the trickiest stains ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's pretty funny too - and I LOVE pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete